EIPS registration Information
Please click on the link to access EIPS Student Registration.
Kindergarten Registration 2018
Registration for Kindergarten starts January 15th at 6pm.
All registrations will be done online this year. If you would like to come by and talk to us we would be happy to have you stop by to check out the school and answer any questions.
The two options for Kindergarten calendars are Calendar A and Calendar B. When registering online, families can indicate what option they prefer. While EIPS attempts to accommodate each family’s preference, placement depends on enrolment numbers.
Steps to registering your child:
- Go to www.eips.ca/parents/registration.
- Complete the online registration form.
- Determine your child’s designated school.
- Determine your 2018-19 Kindergarten Calendar option preference.
- Scan and upload all required documents—proof of name, residence, date of birth and citizenship.
- Other additional documents to scan, if applicable, include: Guardian Letter and Parental Custody Agreement if restrictions on access.
- Once the online registration is complete and submitted, a confirmation notice is sent to the given email address.
All registrations for the 2018-19 school year must be completed online—printed registrations are no longer available.
To help families prepare, Elk Island Public Schools (EIPS) has also put together an online toolkit to make the transition as smooth as possible. The kit includes information on registration, important dates, programming options, what to expect, eligibility, how to find your designated school, transportation and more. Find it by visiting www.eips.ca/programs-services/kindergarten.
Campbelltown will also be hosting our Open House for parents on May 30th from 6-7pm. More information to follow.
We look forward to welcoming you to École Campbelltown.
You do not need to submit a boundary exemption request to enrol your child in the French Immersion Kindergarten programs (if attending the designated French Immersion school)