Something for Everyone!
École Campbelltown offers a wide variety of extracurricular activities designed to appeal to our diverse student population. Here is a list and brief description of our various activities and clubs available throughout the year:
Career and Technology Foundations
The grade 5 and 6 students will participate in CTF challenges this year. Each student will choose 3 of the 7 options for the 2017 - 2018 school year. The grade 5 and 6 students will work together on Wednesday afternoons in a variety of options. More information to come soon.
Leadership Opportunities for Students
We would like to offer the students at École Campbelltown numerous opportunities to demonstrate their leadership skills.
Stay tuned for more information.
Keeping Fit and Having Fun!
Sports related clubs:
- Intramurals: Students participate by grade level in a variety of sports such as soccer, skipping, and floor hockey during the cold months at lunch hour.
- Track Club: Students from Grades 4 to 6 learn about short and long distance running as well as healthy lifestyle choices twice a week before school.
Fun for Your Mind
Academic related clubs:
- Minecraft Club: Students in grade 4-6 meet over lunch hour.
- Programming Club: Students in grade 4-6 meet over lunch hour.
- Tutor Club: Older students help other students with literacy and math.
- Tech Crew: Students in Grade 6 learn about how to use a variety of sound and production equipment in order to run school assemblies and performances.
Students in all grade help maintain the school grounds and grow gardens in our garden boxes. For the 2016 - 2017 school year, the grade 4 students will be gardening indoors! The students will use growing towers to grow vegetables and herbs for our Iron Chef CTF option.